Hydra-dermabrasion (or hydra microdermabrasion) applies mechanical and chemical peeling simultaneously. A hydra-dermabrasion machine includes a water jet, an air compressor, a two-way flow control valve, a purified vessel and a wastewater tank.
The exclusive hydra-dermabrasion tip ejects a thin, tiny stream of water and polishes the skin at high speed by vacuum suction, the liquid that in turn helps the skin to moisten.
The main advantage of these hydra-dermabrasion machines is that it is very gentle when using only water, and allows the diversification of the treatment by using skin care products for different functions such as essential oils, lactic acid, salicylic acid and more, to achieve several objectives. customers’ request.
- Skin rejuvenation, remove facial blemishes, tighten large pores of the hair, deep cleansing and improve the flexibility and tone of the skin.
- Elimination of scars; Eliminate the scar caused by laser treatment, burns, surgery, etc.
- Wrinkle removal; Eliminate fine lines, wrinkles and spider veins.
- Elimination of acne; Eliminate acne,, blackheads and acne scars.
The diamond microdermabrasion system (without glass) replaces the flow of microcrystals with a diamond tip rod. The areas closest to the eyes and the mouth can be worn more accurately with diamond abrasion, without the risk of scattered crystals. It provides a non-surgical skin rejuvenation procedure by using sterile diamond heads to peel and rub dead cells in the top layer of skin and then vacuum / remove particles with suction along with dirt and dead skin.
– Electrical voltage: AC90V-220v.
– Working frequency: 50Hz / 60HZ.
– Power: 250w
– Gross weight: 25KG